DEARBORN MID-WEST COMPANY, Taylor, MI
Dearborn Mid-West Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Title: Proposal and Administrative Assistant
To assist the Vice President and Project Managers with project and estimating support by providing proposal forms, quote letters and spread sheets. Assist project engineers and design engineers with their daily administrative support.
Vice President - Automotive
- Must have high school diploma.
- Must have one to two years experience in clerical office skills, including MS Office.
- Must have two years experience with Excel.
- Executes assigned administrative tasks for the Vice President, Project Managers, Engineering, and CAD personnel.
- Verifies daily/weekly timekeeping records of Automotive Engineering personnel.
- Prepares Letters of Transmittal from drawings being sent to job sites, customers or subcontractors.
- Types and assembles Maintenance and Repair Manuals and Training Manuals for customers’ use.
- Files Work Orders, etc. in Project Manager’s and Project Engineer’s job files.
- Prepares material for archiving at end of job.
- Takes incoming telephone messages for department personnel absent from their desks.
- Prepares proposal spreadsheets, proposal forms, quote letters and other miscellaneous bid documents.
- Process Syteline PO’s as directed by Project Managers.