DMW's approach to managing for quality has evolved into a singular focus and is reflected in our quality policy and mission, "to provide our Customers with people, business practices, and products of the highest integrity." Integrity assures that DMW is united and honest in its commitment to consistently fulfill and exceed Customers' expectations.
We achieve this by:
- regulating and directing all resources and activities necessary to bring about the successful completion of a Project;
- operating within the infrastructure that is built upon a Customer Focused framework; and
- being driven by clearly defined goals, measured results, and mechanisms for assuring continual improvement.
Our quality objectives are to provide our Customers with:
- Guaranteed on time system startup, achieving first time throughput capability.
- Continual improvement of our components' and systems' reliability and maintainability.
- No nonconformances in our systems due to our direct design or workmanship, under intended operating conditions, until the system has run at least 24,000 hours (Auto/Industrial) or 12,000 (Bulk).
- Continual reduction in annual warranty costs.
- Continual training and education of our people in all areas of the organization.
- Continual improvement of our safety performance.
- Identify areas of our operation that have an impact on the environment.
- To provide evidence of financial stability and performance against objectives.
- To promote Minority supplier participation among our vendors.
- Continual improvement of Debtor/Creditor Days.
- To promote non-core customers through increased sales to new/expanded markets.
Metrics have been assigned to each one of these objectives, which allows our management team to directly assess the processes and events that impact these expectations. It is DMW's intent, and the fundamental goal of our quality management system, to eliminate any non-value added work, time delays, waste streams, and errors that can interfere with the integrity of Project Deliverables.
DMW was certified to the ISO 9001 International Management System Standard in September of 1997, and is currently registered to ISO 9001:2008.